Work in a quickly growing SME specialising in luxury boat rental and yacht charter, in the heart of the French Riviera in Cannes. With consistent double digit growth, an expanding portfolio of HNWI clientele, growing online presence and increasingly ambitious strategies, 212 Yachts are looking for a super-efficient team member with admin skills, book keeping experience, a logistical mind, and a go-get attitude to join our team. Energy and a hunger for growth is needed. The role is varied, and suited best to someone who thrives under pressure and enjoys new challenges.
- Process / track payments and invoices
- Budget understanding, development and oversight experience
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card statement
- Prepare monthly accounts for submission to accountant
- Work closely with the company’s accountant
- Provide monthly reports to CEO / Twice monthly in summer
- Ensure smooth running of office in general
- Assist Yacht Charter brokers / Executives with admin and contracts
- Act as the main point of contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, ordering supplies, equipment, bills.
- Manage relationships with service providers and public institutions
- Provide general, friendly support to visitors to the office
- Organise filing systems (both physical and electronic are maintained and up to date)
- Assist the CEO with personal tasks
Direct Boat Fleet Coordinator
- Coordinate skippers, maintenance, provisioning, fueling, berth bookings
- Liaise with clients re payments, logistics and other
- Ensure all daily rentals run smoothly and professionally and clients have an amazing experience
Skills and Requirements
- Committed to 212 Yachts mission and values
- Fluent English and French. A third language is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree
- Minimum one year relevant work experience
- Accounting / bookkeeping experience
- Experience of luxury / travel / rental or complementary industries Experience in a yachting business, especially charter is a huge plus.
- Exceptional communications skills (verbal and written) and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent with MS Office –Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to successfully multi-task
- Excellent at problem-solving, taking initiative, and being very resourceful
- Detail oriented and attentive
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A European passport and the right to work in France
Salary and Benefits
Dependent on experience
Hours of work and Contract
- 212 Yachts is open to being flexible for the right candidate (ie hours, working from home on occasion)
- Summer time is the busiest period
To apply please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject matter write ‘ Bookkeeping and Office Admin ‘. Please indicate when are you able to begin. Please do not call the office. Due to the high number of applicants expected, only successful applicants will be contacted.