Ibiza private yacht charter is a popular choice for many revelers looking to soak in the Mediterranean sun and make precious memories with family and friends. A hugely popular location for yacht charter, an Ibiza adventure offers the chance to experience the contagious Spanish culture, the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean, island hopping and the divine Summer sun. If you’re looking for the ultimate luxury yachting experience, then look no further than an Ibiza private yacht charter!
Ibiza Private Yacht Charter: When to Go
The Balearic Islands enjoy a warm and dry Summer, with average temperatures in the Summer season ranging from mid 20s to early 30 degrees. Very few days of rain and gentle winds make this area ideal for yacht charter holidays. Visit in July or August to experience the highest temperatures and eclectic crowds. If you wish to dodge the flocks of tourists, then September and May/June still boast appealing temperatures for a more relaxed Ibiza private yacht charter experience.
Your Ibiza Private Yacht Charter Itinerary
Our team will help to craft the perfect itinerary for your Ibiza yacht charter. Whether you desire the perfect snorkeling spots, sandy beaches, magical cuisine, the best parties or all of the above, our team of experts will advise to make sure your yacht charter is everything you dreamed of.
Popular highlights of an Ibiza yacht charter itinerary include;
- Tagomago: where better to enjoy your private yacht charter than exploring the coves and famous beach club of one of the most exclusive islands in the Balearic Island chain?
- Cala Jondal: sip cocktails with the stars at the iconic Blue Marlin beach bar. Enjoy live DJ sets and local drink specialties on this stunning beach setting. Visit on Sunday to experience this hub at its prime.
- Es Torrent: experience some of the finest seafood available on the island on your Ibiza private yacht charter. The Es Torrent restaurant in famous.
- Ills Conillera: some of the finest diving locations in the region are found at this mystical location.
- Es Vedra: visit the legendary island that inspired Homer’s Odyssey. This mysterious island is rich in history. Is it really inhabited by sea-nymphs and sirens? Find out for yourself.
Experience one of the most diverse Mediterranean cruising areas this Summer with an Ibiza private yacht charter. Whether you wish to embark on a day charter or spend weeks exploring this magical yacht charter paradise, the 212 Yachts team are ready to make it truly special. Contact us for a tailored selection of available yachts, to make your Ibiza yacht charter dream a reality.