- Sale Price Enquire
- Length 7.3m
- Beam 2.70m
- Make Whitmarsh
- Engine 300 HP Mercury Verado
Whitmarsh RIB for sale
The 7.3m Outboard Whitmarsh RIB for sale is immaculately designed for use as a superyacht tender. Incredibly versatile and well designed, the Whitmarsh 7.3m is the ideal RIB for your yacht.
- Design: Deep V hull form with multiple step and spray rail design designed as a multi role yacht tender to promote dry riding with good sea keeping capabilities.
- Hull & Deck Construction: The hull and deck mouldings will be hand laid in GRP with foam re-enforcement. Gelcoat colour to be specified.
- Tubes: 550mm tapered tube with five chamber design and pressure relief valves as standard. Manufactured with Orca Hypalon 1500 gsm Carbon effect fabric in ‘Off White’ colour.
- Decking: Esthec composite decking system in ‘Biscuit’ colour with White seams.
- Internal Lift points built in to the Hull structure
- Single point Stainless Steel Stem tow point
- 200 Litre Aluminium Powder Coated Fuel Tank
- Deck hardware: Carbon Fiber boarding Support/Handrail, Custom Stainless steel mast assembly with integral ski/wakeboard eye and anchor light, Flush fitting fwd, midship and aft deck cleats and Transom ‘U’ bolts
- Hydraulic transom jack plate
- Engine bay/Tech area: Automatic FM200 fire extinguisher
- Electrical: Heavy duty ‘Optima’ engine and domestic batteries, Dual auto bilge pumps, Fusion AM/FM IPod marine audio with x4 speakers, Raymarine 49e VHF, Low level cockpit flush mounted LED lights available in Red, Bow docking light, Underwater lights x5
- Upholstery: All cockpit upholstery is finished in a high quality ‘Silvertex’ material.
- Covers: Lightweight overall cover
For a full brochure for the 7.3m Whitmarsh RIB for sale, or to enquire about pricing, please get in touch.
The information, specifications and photos provided on this website are not contractual. The yacht charters, boat rentals, boats for sale and their particulars are displayed by 212 Yachts in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed.
Boating was a lot of fun and they were knowledgeable and kind
Mr Rose , December 2018
The Wajer 55 was just as nice as I had expected and both our captains did a great job. I do have to say though that the way you handled a tricky situation was more than professional and hence you can count on us coming back to 212 Yachts as well as recommending your services to friends looking for an unforgettable day at sea.
Mr Tallberg , November 2018
I took some clients out on a nice speedboat during the Cannes Lions Festival. It was a memorable experience. It was very easy working with 212 Yachts. They set us up with a great skipper who showed us the sights around the numerous Cannes Islands. I would definitely book with them again and I am planning on doing so next year!
Mr Tetuan , October 2018
Overall we were very happy with our experience. The boat was as expected and the provisions were great.
Mr Traugott , October 2018
Great day with no complaints. We will be using your service again.
Mr Jones , October 2018