- Price Per Day From €1050
- Length 7.25m
- Beam 2.70m
- Weight 1850kg
- Builder Whitmarsh High Performance RIBs Ltd
- Model 7.3m Outboard -Sport
- Built / Refit 2014
- Engines 300 HP Mercury Verado
- Fuel Capacity 200l
- Number of Guests 11
Whitmarsh 7.3m Outboard - Sport
7.3m Whitmarsh RIB for Rent
Available on the French Riviera to superyachts, the 7.3m Outboard – Sport is a new Whitmarsh RIB for rent. Built in 2015 to the high standards associated with the Whitmarsh brand, she is ideally equipped to serve as a superyacht tender.
Whitmarsh RIB for Rent Specs
- Design: Deep V hull form with multiple step and spray rail design designed as a multi role yacht tender to promote dry riding with good sea keeping capabilities.
- Hull & Deck Construction: The hull and deck mouldings will be hand laid in GRP with foam re-enforcement. Gelcoat colour to be specified.
- Tubes: 550mm tapered tube with five chamber design and pressure relief valves as standard. Manufactured with Orca Hypalon 1500 gsm Carbon effect fabric in ‘Off White’ colour.
- Decking: Esthec composite decking system in ‘Biscuit’ colour with White seams.
- Internal Lift points built in to the Hull structure
- Single point Stainless Steel Stem tow point
- 200 Litre Aluminium Powder Coated Fuel Tank
- Deck hardware: Carbon Fiber boarding Support/Handrail, Custom Stainless steel mast assembly with integral ski/wakeboard eye and anchor light, Flush fitting fwd, midship and aft deck cleats and Transom ‘U’ bolts
- Hydraulic transom jack plate
- Engine bay/Tech area: Automatic FM200 fire extinguisher
- Electrical: Heavy duty ‘Optima’ engine and domestic batteries, Dual auto bilge pumps, Fusion AM/FM IPod marine audio with x4 speakers, Raymarine 49e VHF, Low level cockpit flush mounted LED lights available in Red, Bow docking light, Underwater lights x5
- Upholstery: All cockpit upholstery is finished in a high quality ‘Silvertex’ material.
- Covers: Lightweight overall cover
The 7.3m Outboard – Sport Whitmarsh RIB to rent is lying on the French Riviera and can be delivered to all ports/yachts. Available to rent bareboat or with an experienced skipper. Price negotiable for long charter periods. Brochure available on request.