- Price Per Day From €1050
- Length 7.25m
- Beam 2.70m
- Weight 1850kg
- Builder Whitmarsh High Performance RIBs Ltd
- Model 7.3m Outboard -Sport
- Built / Refit 2014
- Engines 300 HP Mercury Verado
- Fuel Capacity 200l
- Number of Guests 11
7.3m Whitmarsh RIB for Rent
Available on the French Riviera to superyachts, the 7.3m Outboard – Sport is a new Whitmarsh RIB for rent. Built in 2015 to the high standards associated with the Whitmarsh brand, she is ideally equipped to serve as a superyacht tender.
Whitmarsh RIB for Rent Specs
- Design: Deep V hull form with multiple step and spray rail design designed as a multi role yacht tender to promote dry riding with good sea keeping capabilities.
- Hull & Deck Construction: The hull and deck mouldings will be hand laid in GRP with foam re-enforcement. Gelcoat colour to be specified.
- Tubes: 550mm tapered tube with five chamber design and pressure relief valves as standard. Manufactured with Orca Hypalon 1500 gsm Carbon effect fabric in ‘Off White’ colour.
- Decking: Esthec composite decking system in ‘Biscuit’ colour with White seams.
- Internal Lift points built in to the Hull structure
- Single point Stainless Steel Stem tow point
- 200 Litre Aluminium Powder Coated Fuel Tank
- Deck hardware: Carbon Fiber boarding Support/Handrail, Custom Stainless steel mast assembly with integral ski/wakeboard eye and anchor light, Flush fitting fwd, midship and aft deck cleats and Transom ‘U’ bolts
- Hydraulic transom jack plate
- Engine bay/Tech area: Automatic FM200 fire extinguisher
- Electrical: Heavy duty ‘Optima’ engine and domestic batteries, Dual auto bilge pumps, Fusion AM/FM IPod marine audio with x4 speakers, Raymarine 49e VHF, Low level cockpit flush mounted LED lights available in Red, Bow docking light, Underwater lights x5
- Upholstery: All cockpit upholstery is finished in a high quality ‘Silvertex’ material.
- Covers: Lightweight overall cover
The 7.3m Outboard – Sport Whitmarsh RIB to rent is lying on the French Riviera and can be delivered to all ports/yachts. Available to rent bareboat or with an experienced skipper. Price negotiable for long charter periods. Brochure available on request.
The information, specifications and photos provided on this website are not contractual. The yacht charters, boat rentals, boats for sale and their particulars are displayed by 212 Yachts in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed.
Boat was great . Excellent staff . Thank you
Client on yacht Mio Barco, Summer 2019 , September 2019
We had a lovely day. Boat was lovely and Chris was a great skipper. Everyone was very happy so thanks to all the team.
Client on Van Dutch 40, Summer 2019 , September 2019
The day was great thank you. We liked the yacht (To Escape ) as it had 3 sitting areas which gave us lots of space and the captain Stephano and Narisa were wonderful! They made everything nice and easy for us. The service of both Mathew and Jenny ( 212 Yachts staff ) were fabulous as they helped and managed to organize everything for us. Thank you for everything We look to maintain a good relationship with you.
Yacht charter client on To Escape, Summer 2019 , September 2019
“They had a really enjoyable time and loved the charter!”
Client on a motor yacht in cannes, Sunliner X, Summer 2019 , September 2019
Our charter was AMAZING!!!! Our Captain and Stewardess went out of the way to make our vacation wonderful. The yacht was beautiful and cleaned! The lunch and breakfast was perfect and would go out of their way to ensure our kids were happy and teach us about the local culture. You (212 Yachts) saved our French vacation so we will always be eternally grateful! Thank you and keep up the amazing work!!!
Client on Motor yacht To Escape, Summer 2019 , August 2019