Limo Tender Chase Boat – Marss
The luxury limo tender chase boat Marss is a one of a kind chase boat, purpose built as a support vessel for the finest yachts on the French Riviera. Her size and functionality offer a diverse and comprehensive range of services, and this paired with an undeniably sleek and luxurious build. Having just been through an extensive refit from 2020 through to 2022, she is in amazing condition and truly is the perfect chase boat.
Super yacht tender Marss boasts a generous cruising speed of approximately 25 knots per hour and maxes out at 35 knots. The sizable 3,000 litre fuel tank is a great asset, and she has a consumption rate of approximately 300 litres/ hour. The boat is equipped with 2 x MTU 1050hp diesel engines with 2 x Hamilton water-jets. She is a joy to manoeuvre and a pleasure to drive.
CHASE BOAT KEY FEATURES
- Ideal support vessel to a superyacht / mothership
- Includes 2 crew members
- Interior main saloon with sofa seating port and starboard, sliding opening roofs
- Sit-up bar area with 2 stools facing open galley forward.
- Helm station starboard side inside pilot house.
- Aft deck seating and dining area for 8/10
- Tables can lower to form aft deck sunpad
- Aft bench seating has reversible backrest so guests can face table or swim platform
- Full width swim platform with carbon swim ladder and hand-held shower
- Aft deck rear seating/storage and table can removed to make a fully open much larger beach platform for 15 square metre area which could be used as a watersports platform
- Foredeck sunpad for use at anchor only. Access to the foredeck is through a hatch ( via ladder therefore reasonable mobility required) in the master cabin
- Area Category 2, 60 n.miles from safe haven, overnight passages
- Sub 24m allows anchoring within 300m of shore in France
French Riviera Super-Yacht Tender
Marss is a classy 18.9m in length meaning she boasts a lot of functionality. Inside, she has a main saloon with sofa seating and a sliding sunroof. There is a full width swim platform with a carbon ladder and a hand held shower.
The limo tender chase boat Marss can cruise with a maximum of 10 guests of board. She is excellently designed and effectively laid out to provide optimal space for guests to enjoy without interfering with the Skipper. There is also ample storage space for any baggage/extra equipment needed on board.
Super yacht security support
M/Y MARSS is also fitted with a comprehensive long-range perimeter security system including radars and thermal imaging cameras for the detection, tracking and classification of objects and approaches from fast boats, jet skis etc. This provides users with situational awareness to inform decision making and protect guest privacy. The option to use security features on MY MARS is based on a case by case basis, and at an additional cost to the charter fee, this must be agreed in advance of doing charter agreements if a feature which is required
2022 Extensive Refit
The extensive refit of the chase boat Marss throughout 2020 – 2022 has equipped her perfectly as a high-end chase boat for luxury yachts. The refit included a hull and superstructure repaint, a new mast and teak deck. As well as a full technical and systems overhaul. There was an aft deck conversion to add new seating, table and sunpad. There is also a new sunpad on the foredeck, new seating fabrics, carpets and bed linens.
Limo Tender Chase Boat – Pricing – 2022
Price Per Day for a day charter ( ie 10am – 7pm): €3,750 + VAT + APA ( advanced provisioning allowance)
Price Per Week: €22,500 + VAT + APA
The information, specifications and photos provided on this website are not contractual. The yacht charters, boat rentals, boats for sale and their particulars are displayed by 212 Yachts in good faith and whilst believed to be correct are not guaranteed.