The city-state of Monaco has so much to offer despite having the title as the second-smallest city-state in the world, next to the Vatican. This 200-hectare land is home to citizens with access to deluxe lifestyles, luxurious yachts, grand casinos, glamorous hotels, and white sandy beaches. Monaco is known as a tax haven, as well, which is why it is the gambling capital of Europe.
You too can experience its glamorous side by going on a Monaco yacht charter holiday. You can immerse in its pleasant climate and enjoy the sandy beach in Monte Carlo and have a refreshing drink at one of its superb al fresco establishments.
Explore Monaco Yachts
Interesting Facts about Monaco
Curious about what the rich and famous spend their money on? Some of them use it for investments while some use it to visit the playgrounds of the principality of Monaco! Here are a few facts you should know about this luxurious holiday spot before heading down to its popular attractions:
- It is a place where high-roller tourists gamble in numerous grand casinos that provide thrills from the slots to the card tables.
- The Monaco Yacht Show happens every September showcasing multi-millionaires’ yachts.
- The Monaco Grand Prix, Formula One race has been held every year since 1929.
- Monaco has no airport for planes, so getting there would require you to drive or ride a helicopter service and arrive in Cote d’Azur International Airport. Of course, it’s always best to cruise to this wonderful place on your private or chartered yacht.
- With wealthy people living in Monaco, security is tight and it is said to be one of the safest countries in the world.
Now that those few facts have been laid out, it’s about time to check out Monaco’s beautiful gems and outdoor activities:
- Located in Monaco-ville
- The Grimaldi family pad is exquisitely built, with extravagant interior decorations.
Monte Carlo Casino
- Located in Place du Casino, Monte Carlo
- If you’re feeling like betting your money and winning the jackpot, a place like Monte Carlo Casino is the best pick. Make sure to bring with you extra cash to revel in the challenge offered by the slot machines.
- Located in Avenue St. Martin
- Ever dreamed of learning about marine science? This museum is big enough to show you what lies under the ocean.
- Located in 62 Boulevard du JardinExotique
- A world-class collection of cacti and succulents sits on the beautiful Cliffside of Monaco facing the gorgeous view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Nouveau Musée National de Monaco
- Located in Villa Paloma, 56 Blvd JardinExotique; Villa Sauber, 17 Ave Princesse Grace
- Villa Paloma and Villa Sauber are the houses of contemporary art in Monaco.
In the land of the rich and famous, there’s plenty of grand activities to do. Listed below are some of the exciting things that you can do in Monaco:
1. Take risks at the casinos
Tourists from all over the world want to give their luck a try by gambling at the Monte Carlo Casino.
2. Rent a luxurious yacht
Super yachts in Monaco are common enough. You can book one for yourself or your group for a cruise on the surrounding waters or to mingle with the elite yacht owners in the area. You can also go fishing or party the night away at the marina.
3. Witness the Formula 1 Grand Prix
Monaco is famous for its fast cars. It is no wonder that popular racing events, such as the Formula 1 Grand Prix is held here. Such events bring racers and celebrities from across the world to watch exciting races.
4. Dine in luxurious restaurants
Have a taste of Monaco’s culture by dining in style. There’s a restaurant called Horizon Deck which serves you delectable meals with 3 great views of Monaco, Italy, and France.
With all that the place promises, choose the perfect Monaco yacht charter today and experience the good life!