April 2022 – 212 Yachts are currently hiring.
- Looking for someone with experience in managing the full operations of a boat rental department, or a strong administrative and logistical background, as well as knowledge of the superyacht industry and UHNW.
- Depending on your experience level, some of the tasks include fleet logistics, liaising with skippers for day charters, contracts and technical documents, client management, business development and general administration. This role requires someone highly organised with strong project planning and admin experience and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Role will be based in Mandelieu la Napoule
- Salary will be based on experience
- Extra input and out of office hours will be necessary during the busy summer months
- French is desirable but not essential
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
Work in a quickly growing SME specialising in luxury boat rental and yacht charter.
With consistent growth, an expanding portfolio of HNWI clientele, growing online presence and increasingly ambitious strategies, we believe that investing in a winning team is integral to our shared success.
212 Yachts is always on the look out for talent. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and skills that will add to the success of 212 Yachts, and your own personal development.
Full Time Vacancies with 212 Yachts
Paid Internships in the Luxury Yacht Charter Industry
Intern applications MUST BE in third level education, and supported by their UNIVERSITY to undertake a intern position
Captains Jobs in the Yachting Industry with 212 Yachts
We look forward to hearing from you!