Yacht Charter Broker
212 Yachts is looking for a yacht charter broker.
Opportunities to join such a dynamic, fast-moving and young company do not come around often.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be sent with CV to jenny(at)212-yachts.com
Student Internships, South of France
Role: a number of intern positions are available throughout 2017/2018/2019
212 Yachts is looking for interns who are ready to step it up and make a difference. Interns are given varied roles and lots of real responsibilities. In turn for your hard work and commitment to succeed at your designated projects, 212 Yachts provides you a friendly, fun and fast-paced environment in which to learn, gain valuable business experience and develop new skill sets.
Only those who are overly ambitious, quick to learn, and with excellent work ethic need apply.
Online Marketing & Web Management Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities (vary depending on the student and skill/interest fit)
- Research and assistance with the development and implementation of marketing & sales plan
- Competitor research & analysis
- Editing the website (full training provided)
- Managing social media – plan & implement
- Administrative assistance & varied tasks
- Online Sales drive
- Customer management – data, emails, contact, engagement
- Writing interesting travel and boating related articles / Blogging (if English is A1)
- Other tasks as needed / suited to candidates skills
- Doing a business, marketing, ecommerce, technical degree
- Familiar and comfortable with excel, word….
- Digital savy
- SEO experience would be a huge plus
- WordPress knowledge a big plus
- A determined, hungry to succeed and positive attitude
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to apply(at)212-yachts.com stating the dates you can begin and the duration, in the subject write ‘Online Marketing / Web assistant’
Students are paid the standard French monthly intern rate. However, a supplementary income is usually also required.
Team assistant / Customer Service Internship
– Assist management and yacht charter experts as required, to ensure clients have an all- round excellent experience
– Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
– Deal directly with customers by telephone, electronically or face to face
– Respond promptly to client enquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner
– Liaising with French suppliers and partners as needed
– Managing boat logistics / restaurant bookings / berth organisation
– Record sales details
– Assistance with accounts, contracts, invoices, marketing, other as required
The ideal candidate:
– Is very well organised
– Has brilliant communication skills
– Has great attention to detail
– Motivated, hardworking and ambitious, with the ability to get things done quickly even when under pressure
– Is friendly and chatty, with a natural sales ability
– Is able to work independently and in a team
– Is computer and internet literate, eg Excel, Photoshop, Word Press
– Has an excellent level of written and spoken English
Not required but a real plus:
– Spanish and /or French
– Accounting background
– Previous experience in sales
– Knowledge of yachting is a bonus, but not required.
Only students currently in studies can apply.
To apply for this position please send your CV in ENGLISH. In the subject put ‘team assistant’ to apply(at)212-yachts.com. Please include details of the dates you can start and the duration of time you can carry out a placement for.
Skipper/Captain Jobs South of France
212 Yachts manage the charter of super yacht tenders, luxury VanDutch 40s, and motor boats.
Skipper jobs with 212 vary. From day trips with tourists, to week/month long skipper positions providing support tenders to a super yacht. We are always on the look out for excellent freelance (and full time, if the fit is right) skippers, who:
- Have ample experience driving small boats (VanDutch driving experience a real plus)
- Safety is a priority mindset
- Are professional and client service driven (our customers expect to have the time of their life. A great skipper will ensure to deliver and exceed expectations)
- Are results and solution focused
- Able to work alone, and are team players
- Well spoken, polite and well presented
- Attention to detail
- Happy to clean, muck in and get their hands dirty
- Are hard workers, with a can-do attitude, who take pride in their work
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to apply(at)212-yachts.com stating the dates you can begin and the duration.
Skippers will report to and work closely with the 212 Yachts team.
“The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses”
Permanent work positions with 212 Yachts
212 Yachts is currently not hiring, but if you “have the extra degree in yachting”, send us your cv and a strong cover letter summarising your skills and describing “the extra factor” you can bring to us and our clients.