Do you own a luxury motor boat and would like to generate charter income?
Then rent your boat with 212 Yachts. Contact us today to discover more about our first-class service.
Benefits of Renting Your Boat
- Chartering your boat is a great way to offset some of the costs associated with owning a boat. If you are a luxury motor boat owner, you are aware of the many different costs that come with operating and maintaining the vessel. Annual running costs, berths, repairs, servicing, to name a few. Although chartering your boat won’t earn you big bucks, it can certainly soften the blow of many of the costs that accompany ownership.
- The boat is used when you are not using it meaning the mechanical items are operating more regularly and do not seize. We all know that boats cost us money whether they are sitting in the port or cruising the seas. From a mechanical perspective, it is better for the boat to be in somewhat frequent use rather than sitting idle in order to keep everything functioning as it should.
- With frequent use of the motor boat, it is also easier to identify any mechanical errors that may be present. This allows us to inform you and help to rectify the issue before it becomes detrimental to the value or longevity of your luxury motor boat.
- If the boat is also for sale, it raises the visibility of the boat. Luxury motor boats that are advertised and available for charter, tend to have a higher profile than those kept for private use. Those who initially charter your boat and have a wonderful experience onboard, can become potential buyers.
- Share the joy – At the end of the day, you have invested a lot in your beautiful luxury motor boat. Many boat owners speak of the ‘ego-boost’ they get from others enjoying all their fantastic vessel has to offer. There is both a psychological and monetary reward.
What’s in it For Me?
- 212 Yachts work closely with owners to ensure a win-win relationship that subsidizes the costs of owning a motor-boat or yacht on the Côte d’Azur. By chartering your boat with us, you get the best of both worlds – A passive income and the flexibility to use the boat as much or as little as you please. You can also be as involved in each charter process as you wish.
- As the charter company, 212 Yachts will use our various social media platforms to promote and advertise your boat for you. Our team of creative marketeers will use their resources to optimize its charter potential on your behalf.
- We screen each new client – you can guarantee that your luxury motor boat is in the best and most capable hands with us here at 212 Yachts. As well as thoroughly qualifying clients, prior to each cruise, all guests are given a list of regulations outlining the appropriate behaviour on board. This ensures your boat is treated with the utmost respect.
- We are responsible for preparing everything for charter guests, before, during and after the charter. We inspect and carry out essential cleaning of the boat when returned.
- We are responsible for placing a fully qualified captain on board for each charter who carries out essential cleaning before and after. Deciding to hire your own full-time captain is also a possibility, however, they must meet all French legal standards and 212’s strict standards of professionalism. This is usually far more costly and time-consuming for you, the owner, in the long run.
Who Are 212 Yachts and How Can We Help?
212 Yachts are a luxury yacht charter and boat rental firm located on The French Riviera. We are a small team and pride ourselves in our knowledge, in-depth understanding of the Yacht industry and customer service. At 212 Yachts we proudly combine global operations with local knowledge to provide a truly personalised, responsive and uncompromising service.
212 Yachts is an established and rapidly growing charter company specializing in high-end rental. We manage the charter of luxury motor boats across the French Riviera including Cannes, Monaco, Saint Tropez, Antibes, Mandelieu and Theoule Sur Mer. Both as day boats and as tenders to Super Yachts.
Should you choose to charter your yacht with us, we handle every aspect of renting your vessel to clients including but not limited to:
- Specialists in Tender Rentals to Superyachts
- Managing Bookings
- Drawing up Contracts
- Processing Payments
- Logistical Assistance
- And More
Why are 212 Yachts the Best Place to Assist/ Why Choose 212 Yachts
At 212 Yachts, we only work with luxury, high end vessels in order to maintain our excellent reputation. We are people-people, and love what we do! 212 Yachts is built on the ethos that ‘the extra degree’ of effort makes all the difference.
Our goal is simple: to provide an enjoyable and memorable experience for both you our stakeholder and our clients.
How we bring that extra degree:
- Large existing database of high-end clientele
- Large amount of repeat custom and strong relationships with clients in the Riviera
- Strong relationship with Arie de Boom shipyard, offering fast-tracked service
- Excellent reputation among owners and clients alike
- Expert marketing team
- Experienced sales team
- Existing relationship with professional freelance skippers
How Will 212 Yachts Generate Bookings
- Reaching out to our loyal, repeat client base that return to the French Riviera each year to book charters
- Our in-house charter brokers are incentivised to offer yachts under our Central Agency and Direct Charter Management, meaning your yachts will be presented at every potential opportunity.
- Fantastic industry connections – we are well known and trusted by many yacht captains and charter companies ensuring the best possible charter opportunities for your boat
- Unlike our Monday – Friday competitors, 212 Yachts office opens 7 days a week during the summer season. This means we are much faster to reply to enquiries, and secure bookings, fast!
- SEO and Digital Marketing – 212 Yachts is regularly found at the top of Internet searches, especially for ‘charter a yacht / boat in Cannes, Antibes and French Riviera’. This generates leads.
- We consistently reinvest funds here and should we add more boats to the fleet, will invest further.
- Targeted end client and B2B email marketing – 212 Yachts will regularly promote your yachts via email marketing (we have an above average open and clickthrough rate).
- Excellent French Riviera Event presence, with local, on the ground knowledge and assistance or our clients.
- High Net Worth Individual Event attendance, specifically targeted by 212 Yachts
- Annual Business & Digital Marketing Plan – 212 Yachts creates a charter marketing plan with the aim of ultimately generating charter enquiries for your boat. Social media clips can gather great marketing opportunities, boost the profile of the boat, and encourage guests to share their experiences on board. For example – we work with Captains in a fun way to gather content and short videos, for regular posts on social media, Instagram etc.
At 212 Yachts provides an unrivalled service from start to finish.
We work directly with you to find the best possible solution to market your boat for charter. We aim for this to be a simple, all-encompassing solution.
We would be more than happy to provide you with additional information on our services specific to your needs.
Contact us today and we would be delighted to send you a tailored and obligation-free proposal for your pride and joy.