212 Yachts has a vacancy for a Yacht Charter Retail Broker.
Work in a quickly growing SME specialising in yacht charter, based in Cannes with operations across the Mediterranean and Caribbean/Bahamas. With consistent double digit growth, an expanding portfolio of HNWI clientele, growing online presence and increasingly ambitious strategies, we are looking for a charter retail broker who will be an integral part of the 212 Yachts team and deliver the high standard of service for clients that is synonymous with the 212 Yachts brand
The candidate will be in a position to build (with 212 Yachts help) an extensive client base. The position will be based in our Cannes Office (but for the right candidate we are open to flexible working terms, such as working from home/remotely).
The candidate will be in a unique position, fed new online enquiries, and repeat clients to process and book.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Experience as a retail charter broker (or if not as a broker, experience in a yacht charter company)
- Well-presented and articulate
- Excellent written, communication and numeracy skills
- Proven natural talent for negotiating
- Previous ‘HNWI client facing’ experience
- Knowledge of popular yacht charter cruising areas (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent team player and self motivated
- Willingness to work hard in often unsociable hours
- Knowledge of the yacht charter process and contracts
This yacht charter broker vacancy position requires:
- Passion to succeed
- Passion to go above and beyond for clients
- Sales and negotiation skills and the ability to close transactions
- The ability to handle numerous enquiries effectively and professionally at the same time
- The ability to resolve problems in a pressured environment
- The position reports to the CEO
Applications will be treated with the utmost privacy. Please send to jenny(at)212-yachts.com
Renumeration and reward:
A fixed monthly salary and generous commission structure ( based on realistic and achieveable targets) make this position competitive with the largest yachting companies.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply for an interview please send a current CV and cover letter to jenny(@)212-yachts.com, using the subject line ‘Retail Charter Broker’.