212 Yachts has a vacancy for a Yacht Charter Retail Broker.
Work in a quickly growing SME specialising in yacht charter, based in Cannes with operations across the Mediterranean and Caribbean/Bahamas. With consistent double digit growth, an expanding portfolio of HNWI clientele, growing online presence and increasingly ambitious strategies, an experienced retail broker who will be an integral part of the 212 Yachts team and deliver the high standard of service that is synonymous with the 212 Yachts brand is needed.
The candidate will be in a position to build an extensive client base and be able to communicate at the highest, most professional level. The position will be based in our Cannes Office (but for the right candidate we are open to flexible working terms, such as working from home/remotely).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Experience as a retail charter broker
- Outstanding professional reputation in the yachting industry
- Confident and outgoing manner
- Well-presented and articulate
- Excellent written, communication and numeracy skills
- Proven natural talent for negotiating
- Previous ‘HNWI client facing’ experience
- First-hand experience on yachts (preferred but not essential)
- First-hand experience of popular yacht charter cruising areas (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent team player
- Willingness to work hard in often unsociable hours
- Self motivated
- Excellent networking capabilities
- Experience in developing a portfolio of clients
- Knowledge of the yacht charter process and contracts
This yacht charter broker vacancy position requires:
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent knowledge of the superyacht or luxury HNWI Market
- Excellent knowledge of luxury lifestyles
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills and the ability to close transactions
- The ability to handle numerous enquiries effectively and professionally at the same time
- The ability to resolve problems in a pressured environment
- The position reports to the CEO
Applications will be treated with the utmost privacy.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply for an interview please send a current CV and cover letter to email@example.com, using the subject line ‘Retail Charter Broker’.