Accounting and Data Management Internship, Cannes, France
Work in a quickly growing SME specialising in luxury boat rental andyacht charter, in the heart of the French Riviera in Cannes. With consistent double digit growth, an expanding portfolio of HNWI clientele, growing online presence and increasingly ambitious strategies, an intern with passion, energy, a hunger for growth and an incredible ability with numbers is needed.
In the role you will focus on business administration, finances and logistical planning, taking real responsibility in an environment that champions passion, energy and attention to detail. You will develop a diverse and widely applicable skill set in a really exciting, unique and growing small business.
If you are excited and driven by growth and match the following brief, we would love to hear from you!
For this internship in the yacht charter industry, you must be;
- Studying an undergraduate or master degree, specializing in accounts / bookkeeping
- Passionate – at 212 Yachts we are passionate about what we do, from the small tasks to the largest proposals. You are passionate, take immense pride in your work and get excited by stellar results.
- Excellent at communicating, assessing and adapting your communication style to the recipient
- Good English, intermediate French minimum
- Detail oriented, highly organised and consistent
- Efficient and amicable under pressure
- A team player – you will be working closely with a charter broker, in addition to CEO and other team members
- Excited to earn increasing responsibilities
- Strategically oriented, with the ability to detect future opportunities and avenues for growth
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
- Preparing and sending invoices
- Data input – Recording sales, client details, yacht bookings
- Participate in financial projects – build financial plans / Analyse top earners / Complile end of season finanacial analysis.
- Completing and sending contracts / payment links / necessary documents
- Using CRM software
- Additional tasks based on your skill set and passions
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, using subject line ‘Accounting and Data Management Intern’ + your available dates.
Students are paid the standard French monthly intern rate. A supplementary income is usually also required.