- Price Per Day From €2500
- Location French Riviera
- Length 11.30m
- Beam 3.76m
- Builder Wajer & Wajer
- Model Osprey 37
- Engines 2x Volvo D4-DP 301hp diesel IPS 350
- Fuel Consumption 65 l/h
- Cruising Speed 35 kts
- Cabin 1
A beautiful luxury tender to a super yacht for charter, the Wajer Osprey 37 boasts fluid lines, immaculate styling and renowned performance. A hugely popular boat for tender service and as a day boat on the Riviera.
The manoeuvrability of the Wajer is simply exquisite. Thanks to two Volvo IPS drives and Joystick system, she is responsive and quick.
Other important features: 1. Official capacity 12 people.
2. Well-protected cockpit with cover/bimini.
3. Boarding arrangement from stern and side, for easy boarding if she is moored next to the yacht.
4. The windshield gives a good protection to the guests on board, also at the cruising speed of 30 knots.
5. She has a long range (300n-miles) due to the low consumption, 65l/h at 28 knots.
6. Sound isolation is one of the key design issues to ensure the comfort on board, only 69db at 28knots at the helmsman seat.
7. Extremely dry performance due to deep V-hull and flared bow.
8. The seating arrangements are convertible to a sun deck.
9. She manoeuvres very easily with the joystick. The joystick operates the main engines. Positioning is excellent along side bigger boats because of the big amount of thrust you can give.
10. Fully electric “push button” anchor operative from the helm with 40 meters chain. Price per day (9am – 6pm) : €2500 (+ 20% VAT +Expenses) Skipper included in the price.
As a luxury tender to a super yacht for charter the Osprey 37 is most suitable for yacht guests. The seating arrangement is very comfortable and the boat itself is most pleasing. See more luxury tender to a super yacht for charter here